How to get to Production Park
5 Langthwaite Road, South Kirkby, Wakefield, WF9 3AP
Please contact our Events Team on 01484 483 679 or email@example.com about attending, exhibiting or sponsoring the conference.
- Production Park is based in South Kirkby, Wakefield and has great transport links for such a small town.
- Situated only thirty minutes from the Centre of Wakefield, Leeds and Doncaster and just five minutes from the A1.
- Use the postcode WF9 3AP for Sat Nav which will bring you to the main entrance. Just look for the big yellow Production Park ‘P’ as shown in the image above.
- There is on-site parking for delegates and exhibitors at the rear of the studio. We do encourage you to car share where possible and do your bit for the environment.
- Moorthorpe train station is only five minutes walk from the park providing direct access to Wakefield, Leeds, Sheffield and York
- Plan your journey here
08:30-10:00 Wakefield Business Week Launch event
This event is being delivered by Wakefield First to launch the start of Wakefield Business Week which will run from Tuesday 13th June to Friday 16th June.
10:00 Wakefield Business Conference opens
See the seminar and exhibitor pages for details of the scheduled seminars and confirmed exhibitors
15:00 Wakefield Business Conference closes
Additional networking in Rockpool Cafe be available after the conference.
Rockpool Cafe, part of Rockpool Tour Catering will be providing exhibitor and delegate refreshments throughout the event from the networking cafe. After the conference finishes do check out the Rockpool Cafe for some post event networking. The menu for the day can be found here Networking Cafe Menu