How to get to Unity Hall
Unity Hall, Westgate, Wakefield, WF1 1EP
Please contact our Events Team on 01484 483 679 or email@example.com about attending, exhibiting or sponsoring the conference.
- Main entrance is located at the yellow stone arch on Smyth Street.
- Unity Hall is based in Wakefield City Centre and has great transport links via road and train.
- Situated near the intersection of the M62 and M1 the City Centre is easily accessible by car from the major towns and cities of the North including Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield and York.
- Wakefield Westgate train station is only a two minute walk from Unity Hall. Direct trains are available from Birmingham (1h 46m) Leeds (19m), London (2h), Newcastle (1h 40m) and Sheffield (59m).
- There is no on-site parking for delegates. We do encourage you to car share where possible and do your bit for the environment.
- Parking locations include Merchant Gate, Carter Street, Garden Street and Smyth Street. These are all within a five minute walk from the main entrance to Unity Hall. Prices are typically £5.80 for the day and can be paid for with change or via the RingGo parking app. For more parking information click here
- Plan your journey here