Tuesday 13th June to Friday 16th June 2017
With over 1,000 businesses expected to attend from Wakefield and the wider Leeds City Region, the Wakefield Business Week calendar has something for everyone with a range of high profile speakers and networking opportunities. Wakefield Business Week promises to be the event you can’t afford to miss.
So what’s coming up this year?
- Kicking off with the Wakefield Business Week Launch event we couldn’t think of a better venue than Production Park – so expect some theatrics!
- After the Launch event venture into the Wakefield Business Conference hosted by Mid Yorkshire Chamber at Production Park, a time to network, develop supply chain opportunities and gain knowledge from keynote speakers throughout the day to help grow your business.
- Next up, Music and Technology takes over a unique site in Wakefield with industry experts and interactive workshops to bring new and innovative ideas to your business. And with the new creative hub being developed – Is there anywhere you’d rather be?
- For the ambitious start-ups and entrepreneurs we are focusing our attention on Young enterprise Activity within the week making there something for everyone.
- Going back for some retail therapy, Retail Rocks will return with an introduction to the Wakefield BID and will host interactive workshops and speakers supporting retailers to thrive throughout the district.
- Wakefield Bondholders will close the week of activities with an investment theme, some culture and prosecco to wind down WBW17. We hope to see you there!
We welcome the opportunities for businesses to host their own events during WBW17 using the business week website to showcase what you have to offer.
Go to www.wakefieldbusinessweek.co.uk to find out more and to book!